- Financial, Real Estate of Professional Services - $0.40 per $100 of gross receipts.
- ABC Sales - $37.50 as a flat rate.
- Retail - $0.20 per $100 of gross receipts.
- Business, Personal, or Repair Service - $0.20 per $100 of gross receipts.
- Contractor - $0.16 per $100 of gross receipts.
- Wholesaler - $0.05 per $100 of gross receipts.
- Utility - $0.50 per $100 of gross receipts.
- "Peddler's" License - $500 flat fee (not prorated).
- New Businesses - When you apply for a business license, bring an estimate of your gross receipts for the current year to the Town Clerk's Office. If your business is to be located in your home, you must first obtain a Special Use Permit from Marion Town Council. Applications for Special Use Permits may be obtained in the Town Engineer's Department or the Town Clerk's Office. Special Use Permit application fee is $75.00.
- Existing Businesses - Filing deadline is January 31st on the previous year's gross receipts.
For more information, please call Samantha White at (276) 378-5030 or Anita Catron at (276) 378-5022.